"I finally had a chance to use it and it felt AMAZING. No pressure and a whole new sensation. It cleared up my sinuses as well."- Mahnaz Jahangiri, Samadi Yoga
A free and informative anatomy blog written and illustrated by the creators of the Bandha Yoga book series.
- modern western science and research relating to the practice of yoga
- anatomy and biomechanics of the body aplied to yoga
- stretching techniques and physiology
- beneficial pose sequencing
- anatomic cues to refine and accentuate your poses
- key muscle actions and how to use them in your practice
- and much more...